Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorry, A Little Rant

Sorry, but this is a little rant. Back in January I won a set of stamps. I was so excited. I am wanting to get into stamping, but can't afford it at this time. I picked out my set and replied to the email I received. I never heard a reply so I emailed the person again. They had been sick and said they would get the stamps out as soon as they were feeling better. Fast forward to beginning of April. No stamps ever received. I sent an email asking about them. Was told they were sent, but had had some trouble with deliveries. They said they would get another set out immediately. Fast forward to today. Still no stamps.

I guess I am just a little hurt. I was soooo excited to win some. I don't want to sound disrespectful, but I also don't like being lied to. In fact lying is one of my pet peeves. Sorry for the rant, I just had to get it off my chest.
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo

No comments: