Sunday, March 3, 2013

Falling In Love With Your Xyron Again!

How many of ya'll have a Xyron? I have three different sizes. I have the 1.5" Sticker Maker


the 2.5" Create-a-Sticker
, and
the 5" Creative Station
.

I loved them when I first got them, but over the years found myself using something different. The adhesive never stuck like I wanted it to. My friend Linda from Nothin' Fancy posted a tip on FaceBook and on her blog (follow the link to see her really cute Flip Flop Cards). It has made me fall in love with my Xyron again.

Linda said after you run your item through the Sticker Maker to then run the sticker through your CutttleBug
!
What a simple solution! It sure makes the tiny, tiny pieces so much easier to work with. The sandwich I use is Plate A, Plate B, sticker, piece of thick cardstock, Plate C. I run mine through my machine 3 times. I want to make sure the adhesive adhears really well.

I would show you what I have been up to, but I can't until this evening. I have been makeing my 13 year old niece, Hannah's birthday gift. She got a FaceBook account for her birthday and I don't want her to click on my link when my post shows up in here timeline!
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo


No comments: