Monday, May 2, 2011

Miss Heidi Boo's Birthday!

My niece #3 turned 6 on Friday. I asked her a few weeks ago what she wanted for her birthday. She told me she wanted me to make her gift. She said she wanted me to make a cheerleader card. Well, none of my Cricut cartridges have cheerleaders. I knew I was in a pickle. I do own Twinkle Toes. I decided to use one of the dancers with a dress. Twinkle Toes does have pom poms, but no cheerleader. I combined about 3 different cuts to get the look I wanted. I bought some clear stamps at HL that had sentiments. Here is the card I made.
My husband told me, "I am not into this type of thing, but I think the card turned out really cute and I am sure Heidi will like it cause I do." I am taking that as a huge compliment. :)
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo

No comments: