Upon receiving this award I must:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Ok, 8 things about myself...
1. I attended 4 colleges in 4 years and it only took me 4 years to graduate.
2. I love to sing - even sang professionally 10 years ago, but will NOT karaoke.
3. I am not an outdoor person, but I love to go camping, boating, and jet skiing.
4. Growing up in Blackwell, Oklahoma I would watch "Uncle Bill and Woody Read the Sunday Comics" every Sunday morning before church on TV (produced in Wichita, Kansas). On August 11th, 2001, Uncle Bill (Reverand William Boyle) married my husband and I.
5. I HAD to get married on August 11th - even planned my whole wedding in less than 3 months.
6. The reason I had to get married on August 11th was because my parents were married on June 11th and my sister and brother-in-law were married on July 11th.
7. I have never been to Las Vegas. I would love to go sometime.
8. My cousin Michelle Hurd (The Glades, E.R., Law and Order, etc) is married to Garret Dillahunt (Raising Hope, The Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Burn Notice, etc).
Now for the hard part, choosing 8 blogs to pass this award onto. There are several that deserve this, but I can only pick 8. My picks for the "2011 Stylish Blogger Award" are...
1. Carley - The Real iCarley
2. Linda - The Paper Boutique
3. Okie - Okieladybug's Scrap N' More
4. Becka - Creations With Becka
5. Cindy - In Love With Paper
6. Mary - MareBear Scraps
7. The Queen - The Scrapbooking Queen
8. Pam - Simply Pam