Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wow

Wow, I can't believe I have not checked in since the beginning of February. I have been busy. 


My oldest niece is playing in the State Basketball tournament. Her team will be playing this week in the Area Tournament. They were the #1 seed at districts and won. The team we play Thursday already beat us, but we had several players sick and out for various reasons. Thursday we are gonna want revenge.


On Valentine's Day a teacher fell at school and broke her ankle in 3 places. She had to have surgery. They put in a plate and 8 pins. She is out for a while. The school contacted me and I am subbing for her. I have been there a week and still have a minimum of 2 weeks to sub.


Needless to say, my life is interfering with my crafting. I really need to get going again. Mom is wanting to look for some spring craft shows. If anyone knows how to look for some, please let me know. I loaned my sister my pint ATG gun so she could make Valentine's for the nieces. I don't have it back. She is still using it. I guess I need to make a trip to Wichita and pick up another one. She said she would pay for it and for more tape as she used what was on my gun and the box of spare I sent with her.


Well, this subbing is wearing me out. The weather has gone from -20 to 80 to now 32. I just want to snuggle with the Boyz on the couch. Soccer season has started. Vince has reffed 15 games since Thursday and still has 5 or 6 this week. With him being gone all the time, you would think I could find the time to craft.


Talk to ya'll soon,
VinDeeLoo

No comments: