Monday, March 14, 2011

Got Some Stuff Done!!!!

I finally have some crafts ready to post. I will get the pics taken tomorrow and get a post up tomorrow - I promise.


Mom and I had a good day today. We went to Wichita, Kansas to get some things we need for the craft show we are doing April 2nd and 3rd in Blackwell, Oklahoma. While we were at Michaels, we saw the Baby Bug on sale for $90. I told my mother I would like one to take to our craft shows and have at school - once I get a classroom. My mom whipped out her credit card and got me one. I do have to pay her back, but I can make payments on it. She would rather me take the Baby Bug to craft shows than haul my Expression to them. She would also feel horrible if something happened to it. I just finished updating it with my Gypsy and am ready to go. I will post pics tomorrow of what I plan on doing with it at the shows.


Well, I am getting tired. We left at 9 am and didn't get home until after 6 pm. While we were shopping, my sister called. She and my 4 nieces were also in Wichita. They were there to pick up my up Holly's Prom Dress. We got to eat with them. I can't tell you the last time we got to eat with all 4 girls.


See ya'll tomorrow!

No comments: