Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Challenge Entry

I decided to enter one of my cards into a challenge. I am entering this card into Lexi's Creations Challenge 83 Valentine's/Love Challenge.

I went with a non-traditional Valentine's Card. I am around high school and middle school kids that are really into fishing and hunting. I don't see them being into the lovey dovey Valentine's stuff.

This is another fish stamp from Inkadinado's Inkadinkaclings fish stamps.
I used Copics R27, YR68 and YR61 to color my fish.
The hook was made with a paperclip. I din't want anyone to be injured by using a real hook.
The background is embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder.
I used Studio G turquoise inkpad directly on the raised portion of the background.
The sentiment is one I made on my computer.

I hope you enjoyed my take of a Valentine's Card!
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo

No comments: