Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Texture Omit/Selective Embossing Challenge

I am gonna start by saying this card looks much better in person than it does on the computer. The Sweet Mellon ink is is much brighter in person. 

This card is for the President's Day VCMP Texture Omit/Selective Embossing Challenge at Bunny Scrap. I made my embossing diffuser with my cricut. I did learn not to make the diffuser too complex. Since I was using a cupcake stamp, I decided to do a cupcale diffuser. You can not make out the cupcake after running it through the cuttlebug. The difusser was easy to make and I will use it again, but only using simple shapes. :) 

If there are any photo experts out there, I would appreciate any suggestions to help my pics look better. 
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo

No comments: