Friday, February 1, 2013

Thank You and Happy Birthday

I needed another Thank You card. This card is for the Choir Director at the church I work for. I decided to change her card a little. I was as Hobby Lobby and saw the Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder and just had to have it. I also purchased my first set of Copics. Boy do they make a difference. I bought some other markers tonight, but I am returning them tomorrow for another Copics set. All I can say is WOW!

I used the same design stamp as before, but used Lilac and Violet Copics to color. I used the Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder and the thank you is from Stampabilities. I also used my I*Rock to bling up the card. 

I have been on pinterest quite a bit lately. I am trying to get some card ideas. I found one I liked here. This is my version of it.
Everything used was from my scraps pile except the bottom map. It is from my safari stack. The stars were cut on my cricut from Home Decor at 1.5 inches and then I used the polka dot embossing folder to emboss them. The ribbon came from Hobby Lobby. The stamp is from a set from Hobby Lobby.

I hope to get to spend some time in my craft room on Sunday. I have some blocks I need to start etching!
Until next time ~ VinDeeLoo

No comments: